Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flick Feature

I was searching through my groups & I found Rejina on Flickr. Rejina is a polymer clay artist. Her art work is beautiful you have to see it. It is amazing how colorful her work is. See for yourself! She will become a favorite very quickly. It just makes you feel happy. lol All the color just pops & its amazing how in tune it is with each piece.

I wanted to make something new today & since I*m waiting on my jewels & goodies, i decided to make a sticker. It is for all you knitter's out there! You can find it at UniqueCharm.net or UniqueCharm.etsy. I*ll be making other anti drugs soon :P
**UniqueCharm Sale's**
I'm giving 35% off to anyone who
signs up for the UniqueCharm newsletter. You can find the sign up form on the right hand side of the page "Join The Newsletter". You*ll receive insider info, chance to purchase new items before they are available, promo's, & freebie's!

**$1 & $2 Ad Space On My Blog & Website!**

I*ve got 2 open spots on my blog & website waiting for you! if your interested all you have to do is go to my blog & click the 125x125 image that says "a month here for only $2!" both spots can be clicked. that will take you to the payment page. You can pay with paypal or RME!

*I*ve added a 5 space top spot for $1 for an entire month on my website. You can grab one of those here!

1 people had something to say:

Giftbearer said...

Wow! That's polymer clay? Rejina's work is gorgeous! Does she have an Etsy store or is she only on Flickr?