Saturday, September 6, 2008

Newbie To UniqueCharm

I got a lot done last night...well this morning until 5am. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday when i got home from work & yeah wasnt sleepy until 5am this morning. So.. I did a mod on www.UniqueCharm.net. It was a little cluttered so i removed the links at the bottom of the page & added an extra section. I was going to make some new earrings but i ordered the wrong beads. OOPS! So i made a clutch instead. It*s SO roomy! You can fit, keys, cellphone, lip balm, handheld DS, whatever will fit in this. I did the elegant black & white design with butterflies. The clutch has a snap closure. I used my secret weapon to secure all the stitching since the clutch is 100% hand stitched by me. I use black & white felt threaded together with 100% cotton thread.


♡UniqueCharm Sale's♡
** Saturday Sept. 6, 2008 - Saturday Sept. 13, 2008 **
Pay with RME (Revolu
tion Money Exchange) & take 30% off any item in stock.

**Get 35% For Signing up!**

I'm giving 35% off to anyone who signs up for the UniqueCharm newsletter. You can find the sign up form here. You*ll receive insider info, chance to purchase new items before they are available, promo's, & freebie's!


**$2 Ad Space On My Blog & Website!**

I*ve got 2 open spots on my blog & website waiting for you! if your interested all you have to do is click on the 125x125 image that says "A Month Here For Just $2!". that will take you to the payment page. You can pay with paypal or RME!

**$1 Ad spaces at UniqueCharm.net**

*I*ve added a 5 space top spot for $1 for an entire month on my website. You can grab one of those here! Scroll down until you see the top spots. You only have to have a paypal account to pay. You do not have to sign up for top spots.

4 people had something to say:

missknits said...

this is so cute!!

Janice said...

I love your new template!! It's so fun and different from the boring choices they give you here on blogger! :)

jenscloset said...

Yep-love your template! Great job!

Nicole Thomas said...

I really like this new product of yours. It's very cute! It looks so soft too.