Sunday, September 7, 2008

Now Featuring Emsan!

Meet Emsan! She is a lot of talent that lives in Sweden. She loves to craft & create. She is fairly new to the etsy scene & she is still trying to break out. As we all know can be hard to do on etsy. Take a look at some of her pieces, she deserves some attention. Don't forget the holiday's are coming up. You can find Emsan on flick here as well. Also Emsan has joined us on the CAKE (CAKE = Creative Artists Kick~Ass Etsians) thread. If you make a purchase from her you*ll be added to the thread. Between all of us on the CAKE thread we have had 1048 sales in 152 days!




♡UniqueCharm Sale's♡
** Saturday Sept. 6, 2008 - Saturday Sept. 13, 2008 ** Pay with RME (Revolution Money Exchange) & take 30% off any item in stock.

**Get 35% For Signing up!**

I'm giving 35% off to anyone who signs up for the UniqueCharm newsletter. You can find the sign up form here. You*ll receive insider info, chance to purchase new items before they are available, promo's, & freebie's!

**$2 Ad Space On My Blog & Website!**

I*ve got 2 open spots on my blog & website waiting for you! if your interested all you have to do is click on the 125x125 image that says "A Month Here For Just $2!". that will take you to the payment page. You can pay with paypal or RME!

**$1 Ad spaces at UniqueCharm.net**
*I*ve added a 5 space top spot for $1 for an entire month on my website. You can grab one of those here! Scroll down until you see the top spots. You only have to have a paypal account to pay. You do not have to sign up for top spots.

3 people had something to say:

emve said...

Thank you sweetie! I'm so grateful for this :)

missknits said...

this is awesome! so nice of you to do a blog on her! she is a wonderful etsian! and has a lovely shop!!

Karen said...

I found your blog because of a comment you left on my blog about the purse I made. You make beautiful things! Karen from My Opinion Counts

http://karensopinion.com