Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling A Little Better..

I havent been feeling good the past 2 days, but i did do my entrecard drops & my link referral stuff to keep myself visible. I was in the forums for a few minutes last night & i noticed, whenever people see something that is new they sort of try to bash it to see if anyone else jumps on board. Everyone has their own opinion we know that. I thought getting your name out there was a good thing? Oh well..

I*
m coming up with new ring idea's so you*ll be see's those pretty soon. I*m wai
ting on my sterling silver wire to arrive. I order's a ton of wrongs beads (i blame the coffee to hyper to focus) so I*ve got to come up with a new design. I*ve been really busy lately but i do plan on adding more items soon. I know i need to stock up on rings, bracelet's, & earrings. I took a moment off to explore other options. It was fun & I*ll keep doing it but i started off with charms and jewelry & i need to stick with that.

I did do some custom order hair clips. They were for my little cousin's danc
e rehearsal. She was so graceful, unlike myself. It was also the time to test the durability of the clips. The twirled, spun, & jumped and the clips didn*t move at all. :P That's what i like to see. Here are her little clips.

I also have these if your in need of hair clips. You can also find these on www.UniqueCharm.net
I made a new ring, but I made 2 of the same one. They are super cute! They are not up on etsy or .net yet because the pictures are not up to par. I was so excited i didn*t want to wait! I*ll be re-taking pictures tomorrow & then I*ll add them. But You can Get a sneak peek now!
These ring starts as a size 4 1/2 finger BUT here is the excellent part. It adjusts to all fingers above 4 1/2 as well. It is made of 3mm sterling silver round beads & a Swarovski specialty. Are you diggin it?


♡UniqueCharm Sale's♡
** Saturday Sept. 6, 2008 - Saturday Sept. 13, 2008 ** Pay with RME (Revolution Money Exchange) & take 30% off any item in stock.


**Get 35% For Signing up!**

I'm giving 35% off to anyone who signs up for the UniqueCharm newsletter. You can find the sign up form here. You*ll receive insider info, chance to purchase new items before they are available, promo's, & freebie's!


**$1 Ad spaces at UniqueCharm.net**
*I*ve added a 5 space top spot for $1 for an entire month on my website. You can grab one of those here! Scroll down until you see the top spots. You only have to have a paypal account to pay. You do not have to sign up for top spots.

5 people had something to say:

kim* said...

valentine candies mmm,love that time of year.

Melissa said...

I am glad you are feeling better, and I cant wait to see your new ring creations.

Artifax said...

Hi there!

What cute little hairclips!! And strong too!

Sorry you haven't been feeling well ... and then it sounds like you had a bad experience in the forums too. I think sometimes people just forget there are real people with real feelings on the other end of that text.

Sending happy thoughts and energy your way to brighten your day!! :)

Hope the rest of your week is sparkling with lots of nice things happening!!

missknits said...

i hope you are feeling better! i knew you said you had been sick :( no fun huh! cute cute hair clips! i cant wait to see the rings either. and that really sucks about the forums. people were really bashing your new stuff??? that is just awful! they are just jealous!

Mahogany Chic said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll, I've just added you to mine.

Saleemah