Thursday, September 11, 2008

News Tunes = New Items

Justin's brother spent the night with us last night because today is his birthday. So i had time to create while they were playing video games being as loud as they possibly could be. Ahhh, yes. That's the joy of music. I downloaded a bunch of new songs & made myself a few new cd's, so i*ve been rocking out all day. I also added the new items to the website. I retook photo's too, so i posted those on the front page. I*m getting a lot of reviews about my site. I*m trying to come up with a new design where i can split the content from left to right. It*s so hard trying to figure out this new program. I will do it however. I think I*m going to work on it tomorrow night when i get home from work. I*ve got a long day tomorrow.

Here are the new goodies. These are the exclusive's to www.UniqueCharm.net. My etsy fee's are getting ridiculous. I*m trying to sell my items at the lowest cost so they are affordable in this time of the economy. Being the way it is the fee's are killing me. I*ll be adding them to www.UniqueCharm.etsy after the 15th of this month. Also don't forget you get to take off 35% if you sign up for the Unique Charm newsletter. You*ll also receive promo's, freebies, drawings, contests, & other info only the newsletter subscribers know about.


These Can be found on UniqueCharm.etsy.

♡UniqueCharm Sale's♡
** Saturday Sept. 6, 2008 - Saturday Sept. 13, 2008 ** Pay with RME (Revolution Money Exchange) & take 30% off any item in stock.


**Get 35% For Signing up!**

I'm giving 35% off to anyone who signs up for the UniqueCharm newsletter. You can find the sign up form here. You*ll receive insider info, chance to purchase new items before they are available, promo's, & freebie's!

**$1 Ad spaces at UniqueCharm.net**
*I*ve added a 5 space top spot for $1 for an entire month on my website. You can grab one of those here! Scroll down until you see the top spots. You only have to have a paypal account to pay. You do not have to sign up for top spots.

8 people had something to say:

Stela said...

cute new items!! What new tunes did you get?

Leslie said...

I got some new staind stuff, quiet drive, sara bareilles, & the new jason mraz

I*m constantly looking for more stuff, anyone have music tunes let me know! I wanna hear! ;D

rkdsign88 said...

Wow, I will check it out your store, it seems fun. Thanks for your lovely notes & have a great weekend :)

missknits said...

love the new ring!! so cute!

Unknown said...

I love the hair pins. You are making me want a little girl!

Anonymous said...

I just love that ring! super cute!!

needle and nest said...

Aaawww! Those conversation heart bobbie pins are adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Love the hair pins, cute idea! :)