Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Find New Items All week!

In the last 2 days I*ve done a little study for myself. The outcome has been fantastic! Starting Sunday afternoon i dropped the required 300 entrecards. I spaced them out so not to do them all at once, i don*t have that much patience. I did this Monday after the festivities too. I didnt get to do it Tuesday because i worked all day & layed around relaxing. (until now) Tuesday to my surprise i had 132 cards dropped on my blog. I only had 1 card running. So there you have it. It helps get noticed & you also find a lot of interesting stuff - or maybe i*m just nosy? hehe I have picked up a bunch of new ways to advertise.

**New Item**
I made a beautiful set of bobby pins this morning. I used 2 beautiful paper flowers. (the flowers have been water proofed) Read below for details o
n the bobby pins. You can find these pins & more items at www.UniqueCharm.net or www.UniqueCharm.etsy.com.

Red paper flower measures: 1"h x 1.5"w
Pink & chocolate flower measures: 1.5" x 1" w
Bobby pin length: 2" / 50mm


**UniqueCharm Sale's**
I'm giving 35% off to anyone who signs up for the UniqueCharm newsletter. You can find the sign up form on the right hand side of the page "Join The Newsletter". You*ll receive insider info, chance to purchase new items before they are available, promo's, & freebie's!

**$2 Ad Space On My Blog & Website!**

I*ve got 2 open spots on my blog & website waiting for you!
if your interested all you have to do is go to my blog & click the 125x125 image that says "a month here for only $2!" both spots can be clicked. that will take you to the payment page. You can pay with paypal or RME!

2 people had something to say:

Stela said...

they look so cute!!

Tizzalicious said...

Those bobby pins are so cute!