Monday, September 1, 2008

Join The List & Get 35% Off!

I'm giving 35% off to anyone who signs up for the UniqueCharm newsletter. You can find the sign up sheet on my blog. You*ll receive insider info, chance to purchase new items before they are available, promo's, & freebie's!

You*ll also receive a monthly newsletter telling you the inside on the sales & promotions for this month. Some of the sales & promo's are only going to be available to the members who join the list!

Scroll down until you see "Join UniqueCharm's Newsletter". Follow the link & the instructions. ( sorry about that I*ve got to get my forum up & running - a little tricky. ) Then VALA! You*ve got free access to take 35% off anything in stock. You can take 35% off anything at UniqueCharm.net or UniqueCharm.etsy.

2 people had something to say:

Joy0z said...

Wow..those are cool and cute..love flower designs..

Fil-Oz Blog

Joy0z said...

Have a nice day..dropping my EC
Kikay Fashion and Beauty