Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My 2 cents..

With my 2nd venture into resin, i casted a few things that didn't make it. *R.I.P* innocent little teddy grams! I did however make a pendant. I thought it wasnt going to turn out because i was looking at it through the bottom of the mold & it looked a skewed, maybe because i didn have in my contacts..hmm..now i wonder if i was looking at it at all? tehehe!! I call it my 2 cents pendant. The star pendant includes 2 really shiny pennies & some red & gold glitter. I thought it would enchance the color of the copper pennies. The star pendant is 1.5" from top point to bottom point & a little shy of 2"w from left point to right point. It*s so cool! I*m really proud of this one, as it is my first try at embedding items. I think resin & i are going to be really good friends. I*ll be adding it soon to etsy but as of right now it can only be found at www.UniqueCharm.net.

my 2 cents pendant!www.Uniquecharm.net



4 people had something to say:

Leet said...

Nice penny...
I remember mine too

Leet

Jennifer said...

hi there! stoping by from Flickr (thank you for posting your blog!) i like your blog, super cute! and your work is really nice, far beyond what i could do for sure! lol. have a great day!

DECA Candle and Bath said...

that is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great work as always :)

glitterstar said...

ooh I love these. Very cool. :)