Thursday, October 16, 2008

Helping Get To 50,000 Unique Views!

It dawned on me today that Christmas is only 69 days away! I was listening to Bob & The Showgram on G105 this morning on the way to moms house for work. They are trying to get 50,000 unique visits today - if they do they will be giving away 10 designer purses. They*ve been giving away purses for the past few weeks to the 105th caller 3 times a day. They are so funny & brighten my day in the morning. They are so crazy. If you*d like to check out the site you*ll count to help with the 50,000 views. IF they do not hit it today they will try again tomorrow. Since the Fair is here today through the 25th Bob {from the showgram} has posted his "top 10 things to do at the fair" list. It*s all in fun. Justin was talking of going to the fair Saturday or Sunday. There's going to be so many people there though! Last year John, Ashley, Justin & Myself went to the fair & Justin won me Artie. I love care bears so he is perfect!

Today was 87* but tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 60*s for the duration of next week. This weekend i intend to so some Christmas shopping & also i may try to make some new items. I*ve added an item a day everyday this week. I*ve felt so good the past few days because ive gotten more than 6 hours of sleep. I wake up & i want to get up not go back to bed & call it a day. I want to start taking a multivitem....only thing is.. i cant swollow pills. Does anyone know of any vitamins i could take that are chewable or dissolve? :P It's silly i know i just cant do it.

6 people had something to say:

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Whoa, can't believe that close to Christmas already!

Stela said...

Can you take the kids vitamins? I don't know the difference between adult and kids vitamins, I'm assuming adults have more. Take flintstones :)

Kristin said...

Hi! Found you through entrecard...just had to comment to say I am a fellow Bob and the showgram listener and I am always trying to win those purses, the last time I tried to win one was when Amy was the co-host, do you remember her? We are going to the fair on Saturday, hope the rain stays away!

Leslie said...

I do remember Amy. Arn't they hilarious? Some things they do i know people look at me like I*m crazy. lol

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wanted to say I have a new blog! Please visit me there....

Beaderjojo said...

You've been tagged! =)
Feel free to play along or not.

http://beaderjojo.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html