Saturday, October 18, 2008

Perfect day for Christmas Shopping.

Today is COLD! It*s awesome, i love it. I woke up early this morning to get some projects underway & do some Christmas shopping. Justin & I went to bed early at 1am this morning. I woke up at 9am & did some things on the website i wanted to do & went to get Justin & I Breakfast. I woke him up at 11:30am. I also did some shopping. Since this malls are crowed i decided to do so online. So, i bought my mom a new purse with the accessories. I also got my brother a watch since he loves his watches. I found one at Fossil.com that is PERFEKT for him. I also got Justin a watch too dad got one as well. I don't really know what to get family because they haven't really asked for anything so i go upon what they like.

I love the design & its wintry yet cute.

My brother's watch. He wears a lot of browns in the winter time. Plus he likes the feel of the band.

Justin likes the classic look.

Then there is dad who also like the classic simple look but he likes all his watch faces to be black. {exactly why i thought of getting him a burnt orange one :P}

I casted a new resin piece, i used different elements to see how well things would go. If all goes well you guys will be seeing it tomorrow up for grabs. I was wondering, what kind of incentives are you guys holding for the preparing of Christmas sales. Is there any other forums you guys use to get out there? Maybe i should try some of these things. I*ve yet to advertise offline too. I*ve been to busy these last few weeks to concentrate on making fliers & different things like that. I*m trying to get ready for the box sampler & other promo swaps. If you guys could leave comments it would be helpful. :P Oh...& i have an idea, so please help me & take the poll?

Now Justin & I are off to do some tasks at hand. I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

5 people had something to say:

Erika said...

I hope they don't read your blog! No surprise!!

Piggy said...

Happy shopping!! I have yet started mine.. I should soon :D Thanks for sharing your finds

Stela said...

I voted!!
I'm so proud of you for shopping early!! I never get around to it until December.

missknits said...

isnt shopping online great? i've been doing it for a while, i hate the malls! and its just so much easire online. looks like you found some great things too! yay!

Anonymous said...

ahh i like that stuff especially your brother watch.btw how much it worth?