Saturday, September 20, 2008

ImagineStudio's Finest

These beauties are from Lyse from ImagineStudio.etsy.com. Her professional background is in visual and creative arts as well as in social work. She says this about her art "Layers upon layers of thoughts, emotions and research have been turned into transparencies, textures, colours, depth, emotions, portraiture's, etc.". She is so talented taking layers of different elements coming up with beautiful pieces. I love all the colors she has to offer in almost every piece she has made. You can tell through her art she is passionate about what she does. She says everything about life inspires her pieces. You should drop in & check out the rest of her pieces. I*m awaiting the print in the 2nd photo. I can*t wait to get it & hang it!




Also don*t forget to take the poll before you exit out outta here. If you take it feel free to leave me a comment here. I*ll be letting you take 35% off anything at www.UniqueCharm.net or UniqueCharm.etsy.com. .Net has more to offer because i don't pay fee's. :P

Also note that you can sign up for the newsletter & take 35% off too! I*ll be sending those out on the first of every month. Again, if you do just leave me a comment here or fill out the form on the page letting me know. You can click the "Join The Newsletter" link in the right hand column.

6 people had something to say:

needle and nest said...

Beautiful artwork!

Stela said...

I voted on your poll!

Giftbearer said...

These pictures are very pretty!

Linda Hammelman said...

I's so glad you featured Lyse from Imaginestudio! As a fellow VAST team member, I am familiar with her work. I feel that she is the paragon of digital art. Should anyone every try to claim that digital would lack "soul" I would point to this fine artist. Her work is truly stirring and evokotive. (sp?)

Anonymous said...

beautiful blog!

http://www.craftyjuicebroker.etsy.com

http://www.craftyjuicebroker.wordpress.com

Cherie

MO said...

That is gorgeous artwork! Stopping in for a visit to say hi and I also voted in your poll. Thanks for stopping in to mine. Your jewelry is adorable :)

Miriam
SilverSachet