Monday, September 22, 2008

I*m Cooking Tonight

I haven't been able to get anything done this weekend because Justin didn*t go back to work until today. I didnt ave to work today so i spent numerous hours cleaning the apartment from top to bottom. I*m waiting for new materials to make new items. I*m excited! If you read this when you stop by please take my poll. I*m trying to find figure out if it is even worth making earrings since so many of us on etsy make them. I*m coming up with new idea's that only include a little bit of beads other than being 98% beads. I want them to be noticed & stand out.

I am taking it upon myself to make dinner tonight. It has been so long since I*ve cooked its ridiculous! I miss getting everything together & yada yada. I*m making Italian meatloaf recipe that i turned into individual portions. I*m making them in a cupcake pan besides the traditional loaf pan. I*m also making baked potatoes & pea's. I let Justin pick the sides because i had a hand in most of the meal.

1 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Hi well I am also quite whimsy I must admit but I haven*t done anything about it except of course my art. Therefore, I am inviting you to be a part of my art site.

I hope the meatloaf turned out as delicious as it sounded. Mmmmm
Jesse