Monday, July 28, 2008

Three New Item*s!

I was busy last night! I made 2 new clutches. I also decided to add a new pendant to the shop because it seems to be very popular. If you dig the items you can pick them up at www.UniqueCharm.net if you don*t have an etsy account or at UniqueCharm.etsy.com. The clutches are very durable & the stitching is secured. I think you can never have to many clutches, bags or purses! ...Maybe thats why my closet is over flowing! I added a snap button closure to these two. I never thought about the aggravating sound velcro makes. lol Weird i know..I*ve just never thought about it. I*ve decided to do snap closures unless you sate you*d like velcro. Have a look!

miso clutch
polka dot
pendant

♡ Help Us Get To D.C. ♡
Make a purchase you get your choice of pendant! If you purchase over $20 worth of items you get your choice of 2 pendants! If your purchase is $30 or over you get all 3 pendants. Take a look HERE to pick your pendant

3 people had something to say:

Dressed Up Digger said...

I like them alot!

cool layout too...very bright and happy looking

s.x

w said...

miso cute? definitely itso cute!

play on words are so fun. and smart.

Ashley said...

awesome clutches!