Friday, July 18, 2008

Help Us Go To D.C. & Get Something FREE!

Happy Friday everyone! Today i am announcing a really cool promotional for you guys! As i said yesterday I*m going to see if i can hurry & get us the savings to go to Washington D.C, So i have concocted a sale for you guys! I have 2 exclusive pendants that haven't been for sale yet. I was saving them for this! With any purchase you get your choice of pendant! The best thing is there is no min or max purchase. I will be shipping your items on Monday & Friday's as usual. I*m super excited i haven't been to Washington in forever. For the gift of travel the pendant is my gift to you for helping us get there! Remember to tell me which pendant you are interested in when you make your purchase. If you purchase over $20 worth of items you get your choice of 2 pendants! If your purchase is $30 or over you get all 3 pendants! Here are the pendants to choose from.

Pendant A
( My best selling pendant necklace )
Pendant B - New & Exclusive!
(It*s textured because it is layered with a little blue glitter)
Pendant C - Another New & Exclusive!
( I love this! The flowers are so serene )

Help Us Get To D.C.
Make a purchase you get your choice of pendant! If you purchase over $20 worth of items you get your choice of 2 pendants! If your purchase is $30 or over you get all 3 pendants.


3 people had something to say:

Sea Glass Jewelry - genuine beach collected treasures at Ecstasea said...

Beautiful creations!

Marquise Style said...

Hi Leslie! Great contest!
Please come and check my blog..
http://azcreativestudio.blogspot.com/
I would like in the future to showcase your items as well.. also please feel free to leave a comment.Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Love those pendants, Leslie!