Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here's To A Great Week!

I*ve had a really good etsy week, i wanted to take a moment & thank all of your that made that possible. ;P Don*t forget you get free shipping on all items until Friday July 18th! I*ve got an excellent sale launching Friday night so stay tuned! Justin & I are trying to save up the money to go to Washington D.C. so all the money from the sales are going into our little fund. Justin says we should be good in 3 or 4 more weeks but thats too long!! ;P I wanted to go the day i said something about it. Any other time I*d have said the beach or Kings Dominion. Those places are going to be so croweded though, When we get there i just want to park the car & walk around, all day. So check in tomorrow morning with the sale info! woop woop!

1 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

Good to hear that your shop is doing well! :)