Monday, July 14, 2008

New Screen Print!

It has been raining all day so i had to do something to keep away the gloom. I made a new screen print. I dont know why i call them screen prints, there are no screens just me hand painting them all. To keep interest i guess? :P It was really fun to make & i just sort of did it without thinking about it. I wanted to use flowers but didn*t want to do the normal flower, so i did a vine flower. It is a large & it also has FREE shipping as does all the screen prints in my shop, you should swing by & get yourself one.

I thought i was going to have a relaxing weekend, then i remembered all the things we had going on this weekend. Saturday was awesome! I went to Jennifer's house to hang out with her & my god daughter & tina. When i got home Justin and i got ready to go see my brother's band play. Jennifer & her boyfriend got here & we were there by 9. We had a few drinks sat around and BSed waiting for the cover band to finish up. My dad was there to support the local music & his son. :P So i let him buy his daughter & her friends a few shots & drinks. He was drinking himself & was sort of waisted...I made sure our friend Hunter had his keys & hunter to me know pops was going to stay with him so he wouldnt drive & he would have somewhere soft to sleep.

5 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you paint these by hand? Great work!

Kelly Basinger said...

Absolutely lovely!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I love flowers. I love simplicity of design. I love the 1-2-3 that you did. Nice!

Tizzalicious said...

That turned out so great!

April Bourgois said...

So, is the tee a stencil or freehand? Looks beautiful!