Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pieces Of Me

I was so tired when i got home last night. I did so much work yesterday! After so we had a cook out at my moms. The drive way looked like a parking lot there was so many of us there. My aunt came with my little cousins & she had went shopping yesterday morning so she bought us matching Liz Claiborne purses. I love it! they are tan & not to small but not to big, just right. Everyone had fun we stayed forever!

I had a doctor appointment today to get the problem solved with the dizzy feeling i feel when i get really hot or when i stand up really quick. I have BPPV also known as Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. I also got my anxiety attack medication filled. I hardly ever take them though so they last forever.

I re listed the "Pieces Of Me" Bracelet. I love this bracelet because it*s so colorful & eye catching. It*s really fun to make i love playing with mine. Everyone loves it around here too thats the main reason i cant keep them in. I*m trying to make a few things & trying not to sell over 5 or 6 of the same pieces. I want them to stay unique.

4 people had something to say:

Deb DiSalvo said...

LOVE this bracelet! This would be a good item to sell for Autism - I have a fused glass puzzle piece pendant necklace in my shop for Autism. Just a thought. Love your blog - very nice!
Cheers,
Deb

Barb Smith said...

I see that Deb stole my comment idea. LOL J/K But she is right...I am Mom (step-mom actually but he's mine, too, know what I mean?) to a 12 y/o autistic son and the puzzle pieces are the signature "symbol" of the curing autism movement. Be sure to add that as a keyword on your pieces and I guarantee that you'll get tons of hits on it.

BTW, it's a great piece..I love it!

Margaret said...

Very cute bracelet.

LizzyT said...

Great blog and I love this bracelet, very cute!