Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cupcakes Are Here!

Today is such a pretty day, although it is hot, humid, & cloudy. I just woke up in a good mood this morning. I was watching a little bit of tv after i woke up & decided to paint my fingernails. The color is called "put your feet up" It's a teal color. I wanted to do a little something different.

I went out to get gas & stop by Joann's & Michaels. I*m gathering stuff for projects.
I came home & was in such a good mood (Maybe its the relaxing spa candle i bought? hehe) i decided to make some Rainbow Sprinkle Cupcakes! yummy. The trio is so cute! They are "butter" cake with vanilla frosting topped with rainbow sprinkles & a cherry. The set is going for $7.00 (+2.00 shipping). You can get them at UniqueCharm.etsy or UniqueCharm.net.

Help Us Get To D.C. & Get Something FREE Make a purchase you get your choice of pendant! If you purchase over $20 worth of items you get your choice of 2 pendants! If your purchase is $30 or over you get all 3 pendants. Please see THIS post for the pendants available for grabs!

5 people had something to say:

Census said...

The cup cakes are brilliant...and I love those dots!! Your colours are fun, strong and vibrant!!

Tizzalicious said...

They are cuuute!

Rustic Path Gardens said...

Those cupcakes look delicious!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Cute cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

cute cupcakes