Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cupcakes Are Here!

Today is such a pretty day, although it is hot, humid, & cloudy. I just woke up in a good mood this morning. I was watching a little bit of tv after i woke up & decided to paint my fingernails. The color is called "put your feet up" It's a teal color. I wanted to do a little something different.

I went out to get gas & stop by Joann's & Michaels. I*m gathering stuff for projects.
I came home & was in such a good mood (Maybe its the relaxing spa candle i bought? hehe) i decided to make some Rainbow Sprinkle Cupcakes! yummy. The trio is so cute! They are "butter" cake with vanilla frosting topped with rainbow sprinkles & a cherry. The set is going for $7.00 (+2.00 shipping). You can get them at UniqueCharm.etsy or UniqueCharm.net.

Help Us Get To D.C. & Get Something FREE Make a purchase you get your choice of pendant! If you purchase over $20 worth of items you get your choice of 2 pendants! If your purchase is $30 or over you get all 3 pendants. Please see THIS post for the pendants available for grabs!

5 people had something to say:

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

The cup cakes are brilliant...and I love those dots!! Your colours are fun, strong and vibrant!!

Tizzalicious said...

They are cuuute!

Rustic Diva Designs and RP Gardens said...

Those cupcakes look delicious!

Vanessa said...

Cute cupcakes!

thelittlestcraftshop said...

cute cupcakes