Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Everyone's Favorite Saying Hello!

I ate dinner at my moms house since Justin doesnt get off work until 10pm tonight. I opted to hang out there to watch some TV with Punkin. I also ran him around in their back yard & washed my car, inside & out. I*m offly proud of myself for today's work. For the last 2 days I*ve been on a cleaning benge. I don*t know what my deal is! I woke up at 9am this morning ( went to bed at 4am ) & cleaned up the kitchen, living room, & the dining room.

I*m super excited Justin got me extra stuff for my screen printing. I hadn*t really gotten a chance to get into it yet. I*m still
researching & creating. I*m excited though! He got me a new screen & new colors! woohoo! You know what that means! New stuff in a few days.

Some of you have been asking abo
ut Roo ( the adorable fuzzy chinchilla ). I was playing with him last night. We were switching back & forth between the food network & the cartoon network (he loves his cartoon's too - he watched them while we sleep & he barks when the tv is off & he wants it on or vise versa). I took a few new photo's with my camera. He loves to try to chew on the digital camera ( & everything else for that matter! ) so i cant have that around him anymore. He*s my buddy, i find myself talking to him & sometimes he wont be paying any attention to me but sometimes it*s like he is sitting there very patiently waiting for me to stop talking so he can get into something else. He*s my buddy! He is A LOT of work, but if you have a chance to get one i would suggest them! They take a little while ( a month for Roo ) to bond with you before they*re comfortable around you. When they do get comfortable they*ll be all over you, digging in your hair sitting on your shoulder watching tv, violating your stuffed animal. Needless to say he has a stuffed animal now ;P

Don*t forget my pendant give away ends tomorrow at noon!

10 people had something to say:

Ravenswick said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable!!! I have always loved chinchillas. Not a possibility for me with my 2 dogs though.

rkdsign88 said...

Very very cute & lovely

kim* said...

wow that is a scary pet lol

Ashley said...

Too cute!!! I've always thought those were adorable.

Tizzalicious said...

Aww, Roo is so cute!

w said...

oh. sweet sweet chinchilla.

jeweledrabbit said...

Violating stuffed animals. Oh my. LOL

Amanda said...

Eeeek! What an adorable chinchilla! They are SO cute and soft (i worked in the small animals dept of a pet store... only the bunnies were cuter, and I'm biased since we have one at home :P)

Liz said...

oh so cute!

thanks for dropping by ;)

Beat Black said...

I had a chinchilla once. they certainly are a lot of work but they're little darlings when they run around :)