Thursday, July 31, 2008

Take 40% Off At UniqueCharm. Here Is How..

I*ve decided to let anyone who votes for me take off 40%!!! This way you can stock up on gifts for your loved ones at GREAT prices! All you have to do is scroll down the right side of the column until you see "Vote For UniqueCharm". Cast your vote in all 21 sites & post your comment. Simple as that!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the voting process. Just click on the site image & when the site opens up click "Click Here To Enter The ..so & so... boutiques". Do this for all 21 sites & you get to take 40% off for all your effort. I ship out packages on Monday's.

Remember you do not have to be an etsy member to receive this promo! If your not an etsy member you can buy the product of your interest from www.UniqueCharm.net. If your planning on making a purchase from UC.net go through the process above & leave me a comment but leave me your e-mail address as well.

I want to take a minute to thank you all who vote for me! New items will also be added the middle of next week!

0 people had something to say: