Saturday, August 2, 2008

Three New Items

I added some new items, well a set really. I think they*re cute! I made my little cousin a pair. They're so girly. You can wear them with an outfit out everyday, they*re just cute! These are the other two items i added.
I slept my butt off Thursday night, i didnt hear Justin until he slammed the bathroom door & turned on all the lights in the apartment at 5:30am this morning. Sometime this weekend i need to sit down & think up some goals for UniqueCharm. Some day's i just dont have time though, there isnt enough hours in the day & the time i do have I*m usually promoting. For those of you who have a website what else do you do? Where do you advertise? I*ve been thinking of getting the laser window decals so i can make a promo sticker for my car. Has anyone done this is it effective? I got really cute stickers from CeeJay! I bought 2 Hibiscus Flower Decal for my side view mirrors. I*ve had so many compliments on them, she also sent the bird decal for free so she is on my rear view.

$2 Ad spaces for an entire month!
I*m doing addition sponsors on my blog & website for $2 a month. If your interested you may pay HERE then send me your 125 x 125 image & link info to Leslie@uniquecharm.net. You*ll stay up on both sites for the entire month of August. If your interested also please feel free to leave me a comment & I*ll get back to you for your info. Don't forget to leave me your e-mail address or state you*d like for me to leave a comment. Totally up to you.

look what i did :P


You Are 89% Creative



You are an incredibly creative person. For you, there are no bounds or limits to your creativity.

Your next creation could be something very great... Or at least very cool!


5 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

Those hair slides are so sweet!

13 Delancey Street said...

I love the candy heart slides! You'll do great with these in Feb, too, I'd think. They're perfect!

Melanie said...

I'm 65% creative. How fun! Not as creative as you... but I'm on my way there.

http://ourcraftsnthings.com

Stella & Sugar said...

cool work!

bunzi said...

i want to eat your charms. they are so cute. :)