Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tag, Your it!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person know when you've posted your answers...

"1. Favorite ethnic
I*m sitting here trying to pick one but i like little pieces of them all.

2. something you've always wanted to do.
Hmmm, I*m a really spontaneous person & I*ve already dragged some friends sky diving, deep sea diving, & para sailing...what else is there?....

3. Favorite color
lavendar

4. Something you collect
unique beads, purses.

5. something you do to relax
I love love love yoga!

7. bloggers i am going to tag:
Caiti. Terusaru. Redd

Don*t forget about my giveaway! check out the pendants up for grabs HERE.

I*m still trying to save to get us to Washington D.C, So i have concocted a sale for you guys! I have 2 exclusive pendants that haven't been for sale yet. I was saving them for this! With any purchase you get your choice of pendant! The best thing is there is no min or max purchase. I will be shipping your items on Monday & Friday's as usual. I*m super excited i haven't been to Washington in forever. For the gift of travel the pendant is my gift to you for helping us get there! Remember to tell me which pendant you are interested in when you make your purchase. If you purchase over $20 worth of items you get your choice of 2 pendants! If your purchase is $30 or over you get all 3 pendants! Click HERE to see the pendants to choose from.

2 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

my favourite ethnic what?

Unknown said...

no! not spam! silly!
I was just curious what it meant for when I do it!