Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Show The New Ones Some Love

I went to sign the papers on the car this afternoon. I got it!! yay!! My mom went with me & we went for a drive after everything was said & done. She said "i dont know why you need something this fast, stop playing with the cd player! look at the road, slow down!" I*m not so sure about her but i had fun. Now.. All i have to do is get a job, & do so before everyone gets outta school. I may look for a full time desk job, that way i can exercise my etsy addiction. Speaking of which..

I made some sticker*s today! When i got home to my surprise i had made a sale. I re listed those then off the bat made some addicted to etsy stickers & posted them up. They sold after the 3rd view. I re listed the stickers i sold this morning & i also made a new set a few minutes ago. I must say i love photo shop & all its greatness! See the newbies...


Handmade By Me On Etsy Sticker set

Admitted Etsy Addict Sticker set

7 people had something to say:

Unknown said...

haaha im hard core addicted to etsy too!!! aahhh

Tizzalicious said...

I love those first ones, no wonder they sold fast!

Rosebud Collection said...

Lots of luck with your new car..
good job on the stickers..

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good work on the sales!! Desk jobs are awesome to keep updated on your store and blog (:

Sew Bettie said...

I love the bar code stickers. So cute!

Caitlin said...

I like the barcode stickers! Cute!

Caitlin said...

ah! my comment is almost identical to the one above me.
weird.
:D
I didn't even see it til afterwards.