Thursday, May 1, 2008

From Where You Are

Wow, This time next month Justin & I will have our 1 year anniversary! We*ve had a LONG road but it*s been well worth it. I never opt to do things the easy way & in my opinion anything worth so much is worth fighting for. I cleaned up the apartment, although it took me all day. I did it in little spurts I*d get bored so I*d stop then I*d go back to it after like 45 minutes. My mom & i talked about going to see Jen so we can see the baby on Sunday. Katelynn is so flawless she*s a beautiful baby! She looks just like Jen*s brother when he was a baby. Jennifer says whoever aggravates you the most when your pregnant is who you baby favors. lol if thats the case she has well enough reason to say he*s the one. Justin*s off tomorrow & I can*t wait! My tax returns can*t get here fast enough! I*ve spotted a car i want! I know I*m a girl & i know nothing about cars but i want a WRX. They are so sweet looking! I found a black one, Justin*s trying to talk me out of it, because then his car would have competition! *muahaha!*

I was doing a little pouncing today & came across these fine shops! They haven*t been open very long at all. I thought they should be brought to the front to be seen! I found an assort
ment of goodies! It never stops amazing me with all of us on etsy theres always someone else who adds something totally different. IT*s great! I love it. Without further a due...Here they are.


3 people had something to say:

Twiggymolly said...

I love Prolifique!! I buy a wonderful charm they custom made for me!

Rosebud Collection said...

What great shops..hope your check comes soon and you get the car..

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

Thank you for including me in your post! I had no idea you did so until I did a Google search. Cheers! Melissa (Silly Bee's Chickadee)