Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Story Of A Girl

It*s pretty outside, yesterday all it did was rain. I was so proud of myself though, i didnt take a nap at all! Justin & I didn*t go to bed until 4:30am this morning & we woke up around 10am. We don*t sleep anymore. I*m always thinking of new idea*s & hes always playing video games. I mus say I*ve become more involved with my site. Now that ive finally got it together i think it looks way better & its not to cluttered.

Last night i stitched a spring clutch. I love how these insulated clutches feel. They*re soft & they*re not flimsy at all. check it out:
I bought Justin a cute shirt yesterday. He was looking at it day before yesterday & he kept thumbing through the page so as a surprise i got him this. It*s adorable! This guy is awesome, we were his first customers! He sent stickers & he also sent me an extra shirt when i bought Justin this one. I think he will like it.

5 people had something to say:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Nice clutch.Love the colors.Maybe you can take a sleep break tonight.

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

Cute clutch! I love the flowers :)

Katie L. said...

That cluth is adorable! :) You are very talented

Nicole Solo said...

Nice! I love those t-shirts, I wanted to buy one so bad when I read the bunny article in the storque :D

Kim said...

it's so easy to loose track of time when you are creative, eh? :)