Sunday, April 13, 2008

Remember to Breathe

Some weekend! If it*s not one thing its another.. Justin & I are both out of cars. lol Yup! Needless to say we*re so stressed out we can barely see.Friday morning we went to the shop to pick up his car thats been there for a month 1/2 because they had to wait on a part, Sitting at a stop light we both get smashed into by this lady that was late for a meeting. She totalled all 3 of our cars. So...lol now we have nothing to drive at all. My mom let us borrow her new car, but its going back this afternoon. I love it! It*s the new honda accord, pretty sweet I*d reccomind it. I*m hoping Justin*s boss wont get mad & fire him because we have no clue how long this is going to take. We havent been able to talk to our insurance companies because it*s the weekend. On a much sadder note my great grandmother died yesterday afternoon. The wake is tonight & the funneral is. tomrrow. She had been very sick for a very long time. I was thinking about all the things she*s seen in her lifetime. She was 102 years old. Theres probley much she hasnt seen.

My best friend Jen finally came home from the hospital yesterday. I feel like a terriable God mother! I havent even seen the baby yet. Everyone says shes adorable. Jen had to get a C section - she*s not happy. She*s like "Leslie all the women walking around here look A LOT happier than i do, i can barely move". She*s so pittiful hehe. Her & her husband have wanted a baby for so long. I was so excited when she found out. She*ll be a good mommy. Katelyn*s going to be SPOILD though! whew...

Since I*m feeling so chatty - i made a new pouch yesterday. Since i made my little cousin a pencil pouch out of the last flower fabric i got more & made one to sell. Instead of using the iron on velcro stuff i hand stitched it. Let me tell you, you*ve gotta have a lot of time! My thumb & index finger hurt so bad! lol I think it*s cute though. I did the line stitch so it doesnt look tacky. I also added A LOT of new stuff to www.UniqueCharm.net .Here is a glimps of the items ive added to www.UniqueCharm.net

2 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

Your new items are great!

I hope you'll get to see the baby soon!

The Nature Nut said...

Condolences on the loss of your Grandmother.