Friday, April 4, 2008

Complex Entrapment

I*ve had a good day today. It*s been well & productive. I made 3 new pendants today. Well 2 are new, i brought the black & white butterfly pendant back. That was my best seller & i thought it fit now that its Spring. I also added another pastel spring pendant & a summer pendant. They*re so fun! I was just in the mood to create something when Justin left for work. I*m trying to promote my website so i only added the 2 newest ones to the site. You can find them at uniquecharm.net.
You can find this one on UniqueCharm.net & UniqueCharm.etsy.com

These are the pendants only available at UniqueCharm.net

I downloaded new Chevelle songs last night so they*ve been graving the ears all morning. Along with some Fiest, Cold, Tool, John mayor, & QuietDrive. I love the assortment i have going. My brother told me a song to download & i found it so i downloaded it but i was on the phone & it was a zip file. Yeaaaaah.. So i downloaded a virus. Justin came home & when i told him he looked at the culprit & said he*d fix it. heh I*m glad he*s a computer genius. I complicate more things in the cybe world than i*d ever imagine. But atleast i wasnt the only idiot with the virus :P 2 people downloaded the song from me & 5 others where downloading it while i was as well.It*s just a bunch of popups. lol theres some credit cards aps, a stupid test & other random crap.

Oh So Unique
Be the 1st to make a purchase from my other site uniquecharm.net & get a FREE $15 gift certificate to use in either shop!

7 people had something to say:

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful, mines an embarrassment

Moodwax said...

Hey, thank God for techie brothers! I have one too. Saved me a ton of hurtin'.

DreamON said...

Love your blog design, especially the girl on the right. Like John Mayer also, and your pendants are cool.

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

I understand why the butterfly pendant was so popular! Sweet!

Tizzalicious said...

I love the pendants!

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

Awesome, I love pendants! And apparently the same music as you!

DECA Candle and Bath said...

I love the butterfly pendant!!!!!