Friday, March 14, 2008

They*re gorgeous Swarovski Crystal Earrings

I made my first pair of Swarovski Crystal earrings tonight! I*m so excited! They turned out so great! They*re gorgeous!!!! I thought about keeping them. I*ll be nice & let you guys have them.


Me & mom went to Petsmart to get Roo more food & she ended up picking him up a lot of play things. I bought him some banana chip*s & he usually eats everything but he doesnt seem to favor those. He*s out & about playing it up. I made fruit punch kool-aid today! I havent had koolaid in forever!!! I was in the mood for some so i picked up some while we were out. yum!! I made homemade french vanilla cupcakes with homemade chocolate frosting last night. SO good! Justin & i had some reese*s peanut butter eggs & cadbury eggs playing around in the kitchen in the snack bowl, so i cut up a few of both of them & stuck them down in a few of the cupcakes. SO good!

I*m thinking about ordering more beads! I wanna do a bunch of awareness bracelets. For October I*m going to do a bunch of Breast Cancer items & I*m donating the proceeds to Prettyinpinkfoundation.org. I love these beads!!!!

4 people had something to say:

Amanda said...

I love those earrings...very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Yum... you want to come make some dessert for me? lol!! I love the background to your blog!!

Christa - SoHo Couture said...

your new swaroski earrings are really neat!

Aroma Fields said...

Beautiful swaroski earrings!