Friday, March 7, 2008

On a happier note!

I think i have the flu. I*ve been sleeping on & off all day,my head is killing me. I got an order his morning from CrazyTimesCandles, I*ve done most of them but tomorrow i have to get more clay from Michaels. She got assorted cute charms for her kids to use for the bracelets they make. You should check them out.You can find them at KrazyTimesKids they*re adorable & colorful!

I*m going go lay down again, Justin*s taking a nap. He told me to wake him up at 7pm, hes so hard to wake up! He*s on the other couch across the living room...so close yet so far away..heh I think i may just throw something at him :o)

4 people had something to say:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! I love your work, especially those slices of strawberry shortcake :) Thanks for the kind remarks on our blog! Jo :)

Jared May said...

Not nice to throw things!

Hope you feel better soon. :)

Caitlin said...

Oh, no! Do get well soon!

I'm happy cuz I finally got more yarn for my fingerless gloves today. I was 3/4 of the way through finishing another pair, and I ran out of yarn. Two or 3 times I went to the store, and they didn't have any. So I finally went to Michael's and they had a whole bunch. ^.^ I wanted to buy a whole bunch, but I only had a 5 dollar bill with me, so, hey... Do whatcha can with whatcha got, right? :D

Little Lovables said...

Awe, hope you feel better!!