Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bomberman!

I pretty much slept all day today. I have no idea why i just couldnt wake up & stay awake. Justin went to a business meeting at 9am, i did get up & make him coffee. I fell asleep on the couch after he left. I don*t have any way to go anywhere. I guess that just makes me lazy. I*ll be so glad when we get his car back!

I*m listening to Justin play bomberman. I played for a little while but I*m serious! They cheat! lol I don*t know how but they pull it off with grace. I was skimming through the forums & i wanna make something, the question is, what.. Do i wanna make food or something else? I miss my clay so i think I*m going to pull it out & see what comes to me. Justin took a nap so i think we will be up for awhile. I went to michaels to get some sterling silver wire in what i needed but they didnt have the gage i needed. So I*ll have to wait. Grr. Anyway I*m going to see what i can create. i will show it off when I*m done.

2 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

I have days like that where I just want to sleep all day too. I hope at least you're less tired now!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog :)
You are featured in my blog as well, check it out when you have a chance:

http://carlasindiedesignscake.blogspot.com

Thanks

Carla