Monday, March 24, 2008

New addition to www.UniqueCharm.net

Despite a rocky night today is gorgeous! It*s only like 42* outside & it*s a little gloomy looking but i think it*s great! I had another panic attack last night. It must be all this thats going on here. Tryin to get bills paid, get Justin*s car fixed. I got a consignment! I*m SO excited, the lady is super sweet! I spent a few hours last night thumbing through pages of lampwork beads & crystals. I came up with a few idea*s on earrings. I*ll be sending a few earrings to her at first then I*m going to expand it to rings & bracelets. It has to be wedding & flower related. So I*m trying to do wedding colors. What colors did you use for your wedding? If anyone wants to help feel free to leave a comment! It would help me a lot. Justin is supposed to get his car back this week, then again thats what we thought last week. I made my first "Flatter-Ring" last night, i thought it came out good for a first try. Everyone that saw it yesterday loved it. I used fuchsia & black & it*s a size 6, it was just the mood i was in. I intend to be doing a few new things in the future. Stay tuned :D


7 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

That's cool about the consignment! I hope it'll all work out great!

Anonymous said...

I think I would use teal or maroon for my wedding...oh or brown!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the consignment! Hope you get LOTS of sales!! Take a deep breath and remember- this too shall pass!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the consignment -- like your blog!

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Good work.Hope it goes wrll.Lovely ring.

Unknown said...

congrats on the consignment! my wedding colors were burnt orange and gold/brown fall colors.

Caitlin said...

cute ring!
I have sad news... which I meant to tell you ages ago and kept forgetting about - my cell phone charm broke! Like a week after I got it, I think. (That says something about my awesome remembering skills...)

The um... thingy... that ya stick in the clay to attach the jump ring to... that part. it slid right out of my fish. And then the back of the fish started crumbling. :(

So, I was wondering if you could pretty please make me another one? I'll take pics if you want proof. lol

And what exactly was it that was wrong with Justin's car? It's been gone for an awful long time now, hasn't it?