Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fun In The Sun

Justin & I had an "us" day. We went out to eat last night & we woke up not so early & went to "Frankies" & we went to the movies & saw "Horton Hears A Who".SO cute! Frankies - It*s like an adult chucky-cheese! :D They have 3 go-kart tracks. We drove the drift track 2 times. I broke my first car, so i had to hop out & settle into a nice bright yellow on. It was so fun! Then we did 3 virtual roller coasters & played some video games. I also straightened my hair! This is the first time I*ve ever tried to do it so it*s a work in progress. here*s how it looked today though!
I didn*t do any work tonight, thats why i must over work tomrrow. Justin*s going to work at 12pm & getting home at 10pm. His little brother is coming to spend the night because his parents have a dinner date. I got a bunch of packages today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the sweet pea melts i bought from CrazyTimeCandles! Erin sent an extra cinnamin bun melt! Oh my gosh!! We*re bruning it now. it*s making me so hungry for one! It almost didn*t make it, i pulled them out of the envelope to show my mom & Punkin almost intercepted it & ate it! I*ve had a long day & its been fun! I*m pooped! I*m going to call it a night.

3 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

I like your hair!

Rosebud Collection said...

It sounds like you had a great day and your hair looks lovely.

Caitlin said...

I like your picture!
Sounds like lots of happy stuff. :D