Friday, March 28, 2008

Consignments & bomberman

I*ve been a little distracted the last few days. So i finally got my beads today & i got a few wrong ones. But i made something out of nothing. I got the purple lamp work beads like my pink ones, except they only look purple in the lighgt they*ve got a slight mocha tint to them. I pulled a few things together, the beads i need to make the earrings i was sending off for consignment got all messed up & i only used the purple lamp work beads. I threw a color combo together too. I LOVE them! I just hope they are what people are looking for. They*re for a wedding / flower consignment. What do you think? Will they make the grade?

If you like what you see & you*d like a pair, leave me a comment or send me an email & I*ll get them for you ASAP. I*ll need like a week. I*d have to order the beads.

I played Bomberman today for a little while, I played with Justin for like 2 days straight now. I unlocked some of my new outfits. :P It*s only right though, i*m a little angel in a white robe thing & I*ve got a normal face with a little white / pink star on the side of my eye & since it*s "Bomberman" I got the army helmet. :P I*m ready! lol i think it*s cute, everyone was talking to me this afternoon telling me how much personality my character had. What can i say, its what i do?

2 people had something to say:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Very nice! I really like those and think they will do great for you.

Oh, and bomberman? Love it :)

Have a great weekend.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Always like your blog.The earrings should do fine.