Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Thing Of Beauty Friends

Yay!!! I got the new printer i wanted! Justin bought me a new printer & a new filing cabinet because he had bad news on his car. Yup, it wont be ready for another 3 weeks!!!! Japan has to make some sort of part that NO ONE else in the US has! He*s like "Now do you understand how special my engine is?" heh Does he understand i don*t give a crap :o) The printer is awesome! Before hand i couldn*t do the graffiti charm bracelets without runing 3 packaes of shrink wrap. Now I*m printing the one a girl bought forever & a day ago. She sent me all the images she wants & they*re awesome! She had skylines of Seattle & The Eiffle Tower, they were really neat! My crappy so called photo printer wouldnt do them. It*s taken out 2 shrinky dink pages & 3 photos so far :P I*m excited can ya tell?

Check out my sales! I*m running 2! One until i get to my 60th sale & another for Mother*s Day

Mother*s Day Sale
I*ve gathered a few items i think mom would enjoy for mother*s day. They*ve been marked down for the special day. Check out the "Mothers Day Sale" section.

FREE Stuff
I*m trying to reach my goal of 60 sales. Anyone who purchases until i make it to 60 sales will receive a FREE gift you*ll love!

2 people had something to say:

Caitlin said...

Yay for new cool stuff!! :D

And the earring fishies are ok. ;) They're just sad about their charming little friend.

Tizzalicious said...

That's awesome about the printer! :D

Good luck on reaching your goal!