Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I*m so tired...

I*m doing some card drops before i take a shower & head to work. Since I*m still doing a little over 25 hours a week at both jobs i dont really have time to do anything else. Yesterday i was in the Cop Center at Staples by myself. I haven*t taken the certifications yet but my manager schduled me because i*m good under pressure & i*m a hands on person. It wasn't so bad, i only got yelled at twice in 5 1/2 hours lol. I tried getting into some bakeries to tie into my pastry classes in the fall but i dont have any experience & they said the wedding cakes i make at home arnt the same as commerical baking. So I*ve resorted to Staples ( once again :] ). I just wamt to save up some money to help pay off these loans I*ll be taking out inthe future.

I am still working on the new project & should have some goodies up & running in a few weeks. I need you guys to help me out a little, I*ve added a poll on the right hand side & i could really use your opinions. I*m going to make some coffee & get ready for work. I hope everyone is having a fun Tuesday!

2 people had something to say:

Holly said...

You seem like one busy girl! It's very wise of you to think ahead about those loans though. Good luck!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Take care as you journey through life ... and work on that new project! Looking forward to seeing it/them!