Thursday, May 7, 2009

I need your help

I am entirely to tired for 1:30am! I didn*t really do anything yesterday during the day. I spent the night with my cousin Candace Tuesday night & i didnt really sleep good, so i made up for it yesterday. I also got 2 new fabrics yesterday & when i got home i remembered i already have 2 other zipper pouches i want to make. I intend on making those today, if i do I*ll post them here.

I*m thinking of doing a giveaway, it wont be for another few weeks. I*ve got to get myself back on a schedule. Until then I*m pretty useless. If i was to give something away, what would you guys want it to be? Since you*d be the ones willing to enter I want it to be something you*d want. It would help me bunches if you*d leave me a comment to let me know.

2 people had something to say:

Census said...

Sounds like you've got lots of plans for this month and laods to think on.
My schedule has slipped recently..too many other things to fit in. It's really hard getting it back especially whne things keep happening that need attention...but I live in hope!!
As for the give away...anything you pick would be gorgeous I am sure and people would be happy to enter, have fn and someone get a goodie too..what more could we ask.

Lenox Knits said...

How about a pouch with a matching charm. I would totally enter. Whatever you choose I'm sure will bring you some views.