Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New listings for all to see!

I added 2 new zipper pouches today! Check them out. You can visit the etsy listings or go to the website if you dont have an etsy account. Keep a look out for more zipper pouches later this week.

Kitties Have Fun zipper pouch


Coast to Coast Zipper pouch


UniqueCharm.etsy or UniqueCharm.net

♪♫ FREE Gift For You! ♪♫
Everyone gets a FREE gift with your order

On a personal note: IM NO LONGER UNEMPLOYEED! Yup, my old boss called me today asking if i wanted my job back. He said he had a spot open for cashier or the copy center { It*s Staples}. He told me he*d hold off on hiring anyone for the cashier position since i wanted to the Copy Center position & while i was training for the copy center he would give me a few cashier shifts to make some money. :D We went to my cousins house last night & watched "Bride Wars". It was so cute, if you have a chance you should see it.

How has your day been thus far?

4 people had something to say:

Bellissima said...

I love your pouches! They're so fun & creative & full of color! Best of Luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job, that's really exciting!

elsie said...

just discovered your blog on an etsy forum thread!! love it!! the dragon fly wings necklace is DREAMY!! come on over and visit me sometime:

http://thecraftbegins.wordpress.com

Eye Shutter to Think said...

Love the cat one a lot :)