Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spotlighting ModernClassicsPaper

Last week i was browsing through etsy shops & came upon this shop. It drew me with in particular with it's color's & beautiful prints. So i decided to interview the modern classic. If these photo's catch your eye you should see the rest she offers. It was so hard to just pick 4 to feature.

My name is Jaimee McClellan of Modern Classics Designs. I’m a native Jersey girl now in Pennsylvania with my happy little family…my college sweetheart/husband, our four year old son and our Katrina Pup, Maisy! Having been born with the “creative bug”, I’ve been drawing, painting, crafting for as long as I can remember. I enjoy working in a variety of mediums. Right now, my focus seems to be on photography but I also like to dabble in illustration and graphic design, hence, my two individual shops:
http://ModernClassicsPaper.esty.com & http://ModernClassicsKids.etsy.com . My shops offer everything from a macro shot of grapes to children’s custom stationary.


Everything inspires me…other artists, nature, everyday life. It all has an effect on you and what mood your work conveys. My creations are an extension of myself. What better way to connect with people? To have them find a piece of your art that speaks to them for whatever reason it may be. I think that’s really special.

It’s only in the past few years that I’ve taken the plunge into the world of sales. A friend introduced me to the world of Etsy and I’ve been having a fantastic time learning the ins & outs of Shop Life. Just recently, I’ve been lucky enough to pair up with some wonderful boutiques who are now carrying Modern Classics Designs. So, I guess I’m officially “on my way”.


Leaves - 8 x 8 Photo Print
Zinnia - 8 x 8 Photo Print
Kodak - 8x8 Photo Print
Moroccan Gate - 8 x 8 Photo Print

12 people had something to say:

Jaimee McClellan said...

Thanks again, Leslie!

picciolo said...

hi, I love modernclassics too!
great feature
: )

wildchildnatural said...

a good choice to feature, I love the pink flower!

BeadedTail said...

What a wonderful feature! I love her Zinnia photo print!

Lisa said...

lovely prints! i dabble in ttv shots too, but hers are amazing! thanks for sharing :)

Doug Ashby said...

I love the kodak picture!

Mrs.French said...

she is one of the most talented gals I know...thank you for the interview! xo

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Great interview! Lovely work :)

missknits said...

wow her photographs are beautiful! great blog! thanks for sharing this!

XanFactor said...

i want to invite you to visit my other blog,
http://troubleshoot101.blogspot.com
it's about common computer issues and troubleshooting steps to fix them...

thank you and more power...

ingat po

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photographs! Thanks for sharing this find.

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

I am a huge fan of Jaimee's work! She is very talented!!