Friday, November 21, 2008

Just another day

Today is so cold, it has only gotten to 41* all day. We got a dusting of snow last night. Mom said when she woke up at 4am it was steadily coming down. When i left for work it covered my car. I didn't get a chance to take photo's because it was cold & i was running late. I have been stressing out all day because a few days ago i got a letter on the door, i didn't read it but if i would have i would have known that they were going to spray the apartment for bugs {which i haven't seen} on the 20th. I usually cover up the walls where Roo has chewed on them so they*ve never said anything about it because they*ve never seen it. I opened the door this morning & of course there was a letter hanging on the door. It was a lease violation. I called Justin & he said he*d take care of it before he went to work. I called to see what they said & he said they told him to come back tomorrow to talk to the property manager. The person did tell him it was because we didn't report it on our monthly note they ask us to fill out if anything is wrong with the apartment. Roo may have to go to mom's if they are going to be mean about it. Since he didn't get a chance to play yesterday i spent some time with him at his cage. I took some more photo's. Isn't he getting big?He's being shy
He loves his chewies & his ice cream, yummy!
If you tilt your head to the right a little you can see his fuzzy face. He was between his house and the shelf of his cage.
I added my favorite photo to my listings last night. I took it when Justin & I went to the Zoo a few months ago. My mom has a print, we have one *of course*, & i get so many comments on it so i decided to list it for you guys you like it too. This print is only available at www.UniqueCharm.etsy.com


9 people had something to say:

Geek Chic Dreams said...

Oh too cute. ^_^

Piggy said...

So cute.. love that stick of colorful "ice-cream" and chewies!

Anonymous said...

Awww what a cutie. Your print is very lovely!

missknits said...

i hope you get things worked out with your apt manager and roo wont have to go to your moms! he's too cute and i hope he's doing better too!

Geek Chic Dreams said...

Now that I think about it though most places don't consider something a pet unless it's a cat or dog. I guess your people are being kinda mean though. :/ Usually small animals like this (I've asked because I own two ferrets) even when they're bigger than, say, a hamster, aren't considered a "pet" as far as pet rent and stuff goes.

Kerrie Slade said...

How cute is Roo??? Hope he gets to stay with you. Great print too!

Michelle said...

Is that a chinchilla? I have one of those cute little guys. His name is Charlie and he is 10 years old. We love him to death. Awesome little animal. I've read they can live up to 19 years. Thanks for sharing.

Duni said...

what a sweet little thing...adorable!

Dani' said...

Aw cute! My aunt has a chinchilla named Chewie.