Sunday, November 23, 2008

How was your weekend?

Justin & I didnt go to bed until 4:45am this morning. We didn;t get home from his parents house until 2am. We did the whole netflix thing on the xbox & we found some seasons we wanted to see. Does anyone watch "Dead Like Me"? It*s pretty funny. We have only seen 2 episodes but i fell into it by the middle of the 1st. It*s witty & it*s not gross at all. I think it*s really funny. I went to my mom's for a little while to. I didn*t stay long because she had a migrain. I added some chocolate covered cherry earrings. I*ll be retaking photo's soon. Then I*ll add it here. :)

We get to keep Roo here. Yay! The apartment manager's where told there must be a cat or dog that they didnt know about here, because i didnt get a chance to cover the wall where he*s pulling off the wall paper on a few sides. I do everything but beat him & he keeps chewing. I got a tip to use the bitter apple spray you get for puppies so they wont chew on furniture. It's safe to use on carpet too. Another one of Roo's past times is pulling up little pieces of carpet.

We haven't done anything all day. We woke up and went to Bojangles. I love the bo'berry biscuits. My brother's best friend asked his girlfriend to marry him a few days ago & my brother's friend actually asked my brother to take the steps so that he could marry his best friend & his girlfriend. He's being serious. His sister & my brother's other really good friend got married a few weeks ago. Hunter said their wedding was so impersonal because they didnt know the pasture. This may sound weird but if he does it & is still doing it by the time {if ever} i get married I*d want him to do it too. I think it would be pretty cool.

How was everyone's weekend?

6 people had something to say:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

sounds like a great weekend!

Stela said...

We got netflix too!
I wish there were more movies to see instantly though, oh well!

Brook said...

Isn't the netflix on Xbox the best thing?? I hated watching them on the computer!

Michelle said...

That's great that you get to keep Roo. I really don't know what to tell you about Roo's chewing problem. We put in a chewing block for our little guy. Maybe that would help. Oh ya, he's gray with a little white under his belly side. Regarding the hat. It actually isn't mine. I stole it from my little sister that night. LOL!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a nice time -- we didn't do too much, just spent time with my sister and her kids. Hope your Thanksgiving holiday is a happy one!

Anonymous said...

My weekend was great! Went to my hubby's son and daughter-in-law's house to watch Wall-E with them and eat. Very nice. Rick, Tamara (she's almost 9) and I played dominoes tonight. We love it! Looking forward to Thanksgiving of course!
So, happy Thanksgiving to everyone!