Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not Yo Grandma's banana pudding

I have been at mom's house all day helping her cook. We worked for like an hour this morning. I had everyone tell me they wanted me to bring my banana pudding. My aunt use to make it & it was SO good but i discovered Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies. If you love them as i do you know they have a sweet butter taste than nilla wafers. I*m not to fond of the those wafer's. So i substitute a few different ingredients. If you use french vanilla pudding instead of vanilla it will give you another delightful surprise! So here it is! I know I*m a little late. :)


2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
6 to 8 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream

Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a hand held electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

♡ BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND SALE ♡
Get FREE shipping on anything & everything through Monday!. No need for a code, I*ve got you covered! No matter how much or less you buy you get FREE shipping.
www.UniqueCharm.net & www.UniqueCharm.etsy.com

♡ ALL CLUTCHES NOW 50% OFF!♡

5 people had something to say:

Ari from ParentalInstincts.com said...

Dang, that banana pudding sounds seriously fantastic. That recipe's going in our file right now!

Stela said...

I want some banana pudding!

Duni said...

Yummy!
I guess I'll have to substitute those cookies, because we don't have them here in Germany :(

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Whoa, I never thought about adding these cookies to banana pudding. Can't wait to try it!
(saw your blog on etsy)

SortaFlowering Designs said...

wow THAT looks delicious, I bet it did a quick disapearing act ;-)