Friday, November 28, 2008

Goodbye Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was fun, since our family is all scattered its always fun when we get together. I didn't remember to charge my camera batteries so before we got to my Granny's house my batteries died. I picked up my brother on the way to moms house so he tagged along with me all day. He made me a new CD with some of his band's song & some other goodies hes found I*ve never heard. We have both been pretty stressed out so he took it upon himself to buy us tickets to see Saving Abel, Shinedown, Buckcherry, Avenged Sevenfold in Myrtle Beach today. I thought it was awesome of him. However this morning i woke up with a sore throat and a fever. Maybe next time huh? I*m glad he got to go though.

My aunt, {Sherri} Heather, {Chris' fiance} Chris {my cousin}
Aria {my little cousin} & myselfKevin {my brother}Me & Kevin. { Does that face help get the ladies?}
How was everyone else' Thanksgiving? I think i ate to much & it seems like i brought someone else's cold home with me. If you notice Justin isn't in any of these photo's. He decided that he didn't want to go. :(

5 people had something to say:

Barbra said...

I brought a cold home,too! UGH!

Anonymous said...

my thanksgiving...STRANGE...
glad you had a good one.
here through etsy thread...

Kim Caro said...

mine was pretty fun, i got to meet some of my boyfriend's family. we played monopoly! hehe

Ravenswick said...

Looks like a fun get together! I am sick too, although I had it before yesterday. Wasn't fun doing the cooking being sick but I still had a nice time with my family.

kimforbeads said...

I am also fighting a Thanksgiving cold, I hope I win. lol
Best wishes - great blog.
Kim