Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CREATE a THOUGHT

I had the pleasure of running up on another great find! Her works are so cool! Aren't they pretty? You should check out her shop, the colors & the designs are bright, they*ll put ya in a good mood.

1.) What is your name?

Beth, but my store name is CREATEaTHOUGHT, I pretty much answer to anything, except ugly HEHE

2.) Tell us about yourself.
I am a 22yr old college student and part time worker at a hearing clinic. I consider myself both an artist and a writer. I am very eclectic in all that I do in both my life and my art.

3.) What is the Url of your store?
http://createathought.etsy.com

4.) How long have you been a crafter?
Feels like forever, but probably about 6-7 years. I love to be crafty and don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.

5.) Please list the type of item(s) you sale.
First and foremost JOURNALS, handmade cards, pinback buttons, magnets, rings, and other random things.

6.) What / Whom inspires you to create?
A major inspiration is other artists on etsy, it is like WHOA people are super talented and colorful and the ideas are just amazing.

7.) Why did you choose to create the items you make?
I love to write, and I love fun and unique journals being available to writers out there. I want to be able to provide you with something that is not mass-produced. You will not have to worry about someone saying, "I have that same journal!" All of my journals are one of a kind I will never make the same journal twice.

I also sell many other fun and unique items (because I like making things, and like to try making new things at least once!) such as cards, purses, magnet, frames, prints, and many more! You can request personalized items at any time!

8.) When did you start your store/selling the things you make?
February of 2008, I hope to hit 100 sales by my 1-year anniversary!


Business Card/Mini Journal
WORD journal
Posie Swirl Journal
Life ACEO
You can find her on her Blog, Flickr, Myspace, & Facebook.

10 people had something to say:

Lisa said...

your interviews are fun :) definitely introduces me to new artists!

Ravenswick said...

Like finding new shops too! Cool interview and I love her ACEO.

Leslie said...

I know! Aren't the ACEO's sweet?! Her journals are neat too..

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Awesome interview!!

TheresaJ said...

Great interview!

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

Thanks for the feature!!!

Beat Black said...

great interview and i like her file folder journal. I can just imagine what it would look like all decked out!

Expressions By Devin said...

Great feature.Her shop is super cute:0)

Mohamed Suhail said...

Thanks for visiting often ..and do keep visiting and commenting :-)

Brownies Vintage said...

very nice feature