Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's A Piece Of Cake

Justin & I didn*t sleep good at all last night. His tummy hurt so he tossed & turned all night & he kept waking me up. I didn't feel good yesterday so when i got home from work so i layed down & watched tv. I didn't really do anything. I*ve got a sinus infection. guhhh. BUT i did get a lot of goodies yesterday, that i turned into awesome treats for you guys! You can find all 4 on UniqueCharm.net. I*ll be adding them to UniqueCharm.etsy.com within the week. I*m trying my hand in something else this week as well. If all goes well you can see those items within next week. Here are the newbie's for today.


It's A Piece Of Cake Earrings
These cute little cake slices are sure to please the sweet tooth. Light pink "sponge" cake hides slices of strawberry, orange, & kiwi topped with a sweet pink dollop of cream & a luscious strawberry half.

Cake slice's approx. size : 29mm x 24mm x 21mm(Thickness)
Earrings hooks are made of sterling silver.



9 people had something to say:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Too, too *sweet*!

TheresaJ said...

Hope you guys are feeling better. The cake earrings are too sweet!

Stela said...

ooooh cute!! makes me hungry!

Tizzalicious said...

Feel better!

Beaderjojo said...

Those are so darn cute!!

Valerie said...

Those are SO CUTE! and I love the color! And I love the colors on your blog as well! :)

missknits said...

those are too cute! hope you get to feeling better soon!

Erika said...

These are so cute! Great job.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Hope you feel better! They are so cute!