Sunday, August 17, 2008

Two Days At The Zoo

We left on Friday to be with my family for my uncle. They are having a few issues of how they*d like to proceed. They are going to wait until Monday to sort it all out. :[ I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who sent me e-mails & left me messages. It really helped out a lot & means a lot!

Justin & I went to the Zoo, we stayed for 2 days, why you ask? Well because i am directionally challenged! I turned an hour 1/2 trip into 4 hours! lol oh yeah.. We got the Zoo Saturday just in time to grab something to eat & leave lol so sad! We came home & woke up this morning at 8am to get there 10:30am. There wasn*t nearly as many people there today as yesterday. We got some really great pictures & had an awesome time. We needed the time together. It was fun doing something cool, we goofed around & just hung out like we use to. It was great. We noticed a lot of different animals & people for that matter. I*m so glad i have established my personality & i*m my own. We had people that we*d walk through a few exhibits with & you could tell that they weren*t comfortable in their own skin. For those of you who are scared of being who you were meant to be, why? You should let it shine! Every person is beautiful so why not let it all out? Here are some of the photo's we acquired in our 2 day run. :]Feel free to see the other photo's that were taken HERE

I opted for water instead of soft drinks & i felt excellent. I*m excited about this new healthy kick I*m on. I*m 5'4 & weigh 109lbs but I*m trying to stay in shape. A few months ago when my car was wrecked i had nothing to do but sit around & watch tv. I felt like crap all the time until recently. I*m not on a diet, don*t get me wrong! My family is all upset because "Leslie is on a diet, she's trying to loose weight. She needs to snap out of it" Since I*m almost 24 & i*m looking further into my life I*m seeing that the more i progress it*s going to be harder for me to stay in shape. That's all. So family members who are reading you can stop freaking out & find something else to have a cow about. Thanks! :P

3 people had something to say:

Mama Z said...

I just got back from the Wild Animal park in Escondido, CA! Cute post! :) P.S. I'm going to add you to my blog roll!

ThreadBeaur said...

I love you zoo pictures. That little meerkat is cute!

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun!