Friday, August 15, 2008

Out Of Towners

I*ve been way busy the last few days ive barely had room to breathe. There are a few things going on but i decided ti jump in & do a quick update.

Justin & I are leaving to go out of town tonight. Unfortunately my uncle died yesterday so we were with my family all last night. He is in a better place now though he was so sick for so long. I took Roo to take some tension off of everyone. My cousins were distracted for a little while so it helped a little.

We had to shifted & decided we are going to either go to the Zoo or to the aquarium at the Topsail Island. This weekend is not the best weekend to be hours & hours away from my family as everyone is taking it really bad. The Zoo is only an hour 1/2 from here & Topsail Island is 2 hours from here. We are going to decide over lunch & leave at like 7am in the morning.

When i return I*m going to kick off some great sales! So stay tuned!

2 people had something to say:

Tizzalicious said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle!

Beaderjojo said...

My condolenses for you and your family. It's never easy to deal with.