Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Casey*s Back....In Pink.

I haven*t had time to add anything new recently so i took it upon myself to make a new clutch. I LOVE it! It*s a Casey again, but this time she is tamed in "Wild Raspberry". This design is a slight bit different from Casey on the shirt, because like i said I want the designs to be unique & all be the same design but not look the same in every detail. Owl's are popular & Casey i think will be a big hit too. Although she is making her debut tonight she will not be added to etsy or UC.net until tomorrow afternoon. I have to take better pictures, not so great since the sun is going down. The clutch features Casey on the back of the clutch & a snap closure. The clutch is 100% hand sewn by me with 100% pure cotton thread & secured with my secret weapon.

You can use this clutch as a clutch or a pencil pouch. She is so cute & sure to be a big hit. If your interested in Casey before she is added you can leave me a comment & I*ll post the picture of the one shown here & list it for ya. If you*d like more than one then also feel free to leave me a comment & I*ll get those started right away. If that is the case please give me 2 days to get the pouches made. I*ll keep you updated on the photo's & send them to you before i ship your items to make sure they*re up to your standards. Clutch open: 6"h x 8.5"w
Clutch closed: 5"h x 8.5"w
Casey is $10.00 + $2.00 Shipping.

4 people had something to say:

Mama Z said...

Very cute clutch! Love the design on it.

Melissa said...

Cute clutch!

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I nominated you for a blog award, you can check it out here http://pinkcrabcreations.blogspot.com/2008/08/brillante-weblog-premio-award-2008.html

Mel :)

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Adorable clutch!!

missknits said...

ahhh love this caseys soo cute!! nice job!