Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

The last few days have been so busy there is barely enough time in the day to get things done. I got up this morning feeling so good & so refreshed, however i didnt want to go to work. :) (tough) I got to work around 9am, got home at like 4pm, not bad. I must say i love my car! It*s so small & cute i just love it. I took more pictures while i was waiting for my mom to get her crap together this morning. ( i altered the last photo a little :] )After i got off work Justin & i went with his parents to the lake, the sun wasnt bad i can feel i got a little on my shoulders & face but nothing to bad to where it hurts to move. Justin & his brother were wake boarding, his brother hasnt got the hang of it yet but Justin makes it look effortless. While his brother was trying on his go's Justin asked if i wanted to try ski'ing. I told him i wanted to try my hand at the wakeboard & he said he thought I*d be better off with the ski's & not worry about the board. lol thats what motivates me the most is someone telling me what i can*t do...so yeah...my first try i got up, stayed up & crused around. :P They were so proud. We had a lot of fun.
I bought the coolest tags from scraptasticsupplies a few days ago. I was sent WAY more than i paid for! They*re so awesome though, I*m using them as promo tools. I also added their shop name on the front of the tags letting the person know who made them. As for me I*ll be adding new items starting the middle to end of next week. I*m paying mom back this week for everything she helped me with. We*ve got some bills due next week but I*ll see what i can do. I miss all my items! I went from almost 50 to low twenties.I*m tired so I*m going to hang out with the chinchilla but hey dont forget the offers i have going on!

~ First Time At Unique Charm? ~
If so, please feel free to take 15% off any item you see here!! Contact me or I*ll refund your 15% to paypal.

~FREE For You From Me~ FREE Gifts go until i reach 115th order!!

1 people had something to say:

Caitlin said...

sweet!
I've always wanted to try water sports.

I'm kinda stuck with my crafting. I need to make some sales, but I'm tired of the projects I'm currently working on. I guess if I push myself to finish them, I'll probably get some new inspiration or something. :P it's happened before.

You should post some pics of Roo sometime. :D

Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you like my hair. ^.^ I like it too. I've still gotta try brown before I let it go all-natural again. lol

ttyl!