Thursday, May 15, 2008

Family System

I*ve had a pretty good day today. My tummy has been hurting all day but thats about it. Jennifer has the flu so i hope I*m not getting what shes got! I have however been on a creative spree. I*m trying to get new things into Unique Charm. So I*m trying to do different things when i can. I recently got into making greeting cards & i love doing it. My mom stopped by for awhile to see me & bring our clothes :) I*ll be so glad when i get a car & I*m mobile again. I never thought I*d say this but i actually want to get a job! It will get me out of the house & I*ll have the money to do what i want to do. Justin lets me do as i please but i feel so guilty because I*m not helping. I made 2 more cards today that are going up tomorrow & i also added a pair of earrings & a bracelet. This is my only source of income so I*m trying because its getting really really low! I*m also trying to cook up a little something for father*s day. My dad went to the doctor last week & they called a few days ago & told him he needed a liver transplant. He*s so scared & you can tell, thats just not my dad. I wanted to thank all of you who helped me get Justin*s brother the guitar he wanted. I gave him the money i had raised & he bought waht he wanted. He was so happy & i wanted to thank everyone who helped me out. I*m going to try to sell everything i can to do something really special for my dad on father*s day. On that note.. here*s the new stuff today. The things i made today will be on tomrrows blog.

Tropical Fruit Punch Bracelet $8.00

Your Chinese Fortune Earrings $10.00
*20% OFF*
I*m trying to get my website more noticed so I*m giving anyone who is interested in an item 20% off if that item is purchased at UniqueCharm.net. You can send me an e-mail & wait for me to change your listing or you can make your purchase & I*ll refund 20% of the difference. I also except RME. This offer is for anything you see at Unique Charm, there is no min or max purchase. Just Put "BLOG" in the message to sender.

*FREE Pendant*
You can also win a free pendant from Unique Charm if you sign up for RME. It*s totally free & its like Paypal.
Sign Up
This is the pendant you*ll receive if you sign up. Remember to e-mail me with your address.

4 people had something to say:

missknits said...

cute cute blog!! i'll be sure to keep checking back :)

Aimee Dars said...

Cute jewelry. Good luck to your dad!

Looking Glass Jewels said...

Great blog! I hope you feel better soon! Good luck to your dad...

I have added you to my blog links! Wanna exchange links? :)

PAC said...

I found your blog thru another blog! Soo cute!