Saturday, May 17, 2008

FREE jewelry

I added a free jewelry section on my site. Just pay shipping & handling. i added my favorites! You save $7.50!

Visit the *Free Jewelry* Section of www.UniqueCharm.net

& feel free to take 20% off of anything in either of my shops! I*m doing some spring cleaning! If your interested & would like to take 20% off anything you can post here or e-mail me at Leslie@UniqueCharm.net , or you can send me a convo at www.uniquecharm.etsy.com. Everything is up for grabs!

4 people had something to say:

Julie Ann Art said...

your jewelry is gorgeous leslie! :]

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

That's a great deal! Love the new template too.

Beat Black said...

i like the flower background. its so bold!

Anonymous said...

wow the colors yur blog loos great ading yur link